BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Personal Account




As time goes by people change and there will be more changes. As you become more mature you will be more curious, and seeking for an enjoyment. This time teenage is more on going to places and enjoy having fun with friends. Teenage enjoyment will not be complete if there’s no mingling with friends or same age cousins in a place where you can think that it will be a memory as you go the aisle as a teenage.

My favorite place where I used to be happy, in a place where I can’t name the true tagged of that place, but I can describe it. As w go there with my cousins we passed a river where I can say that it is really nature, after all the walking disasters I saw many nature being I was like a bystander who saw a nature movie from the past I really forget it. That place was like the place of Adam and Eve. It was merely an experience but I can have it as a chapter of being me. We enjoy going there safe and happy as we went home. I could opine that even though we have a great problem of eco balance, there is a place where you can say that there is also an ameliorating place or a property of the mother earth.
_maegan trazona


"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends."

My favorite place is my hometown at Vista Villa, Sumilao, Bukidnon were most of my relatives live. It was just a very nice place that every time I go there every second is important. Vista Villa is a small barangay at Sumilao. It is a peaceful place that is full of trees. Its a very nice place to spend your vacation. When Im with my cousins I always laugh that I almost caught my breathe. This place means so much to me because it makes me feel happy and comfortable. This place reminds me of my childhood life and my adventures together with my cousins.

_edwina lerongan_

0 comments: